By Matt Gorden, Creator, Ejaculation Trainer
Not only you should focus on gaining permanent and long-term control over your ejaculation, you should also learn to control your sexual response, re-train your ejaculatory reflex in order to last longer naturally, and acquire other various essential knowledge about ejaculatory control.
* Engage in short, shallow penetrations. By performing short, shallow penetrations can provide a woman more pleasure because it stimulates her vaginal entrance where most of her nerve endings are. This strategy can quick arousal a woman and therefore allows you to bring her to orgasm easier and faster. The most important thing about this technique is that by engaging in short, shallow penetration, it helps you to control your arousal and delay ejaculation because it is less stimulating for you.
* Reduce the speed of intercourse by slowing down the pace and engaging in slow, deep thrusts. This can reduce the amount of sexual stimulation your penis is receiving while without pausing the love-making session. When your penis is deep inside her, try to grind your hips and wiggle your pelvic bone. If you do this, you will decrease some more while continue pleasuring her.
* Focus on pleasing her first before you start pleasing yourself. If you can make sure your woman reaches her climax first, you will be able to relieve yourself from a lot of pressure so you may relax instead of being overwhelmed. By being relax, you can easily delay ejaculation.
* If you lost control and ejaculate prematurely, do not become discouraged and stop the whole thing. You should still continue focusing on pleasuring your woman with other parts of your body such as your fingers and your tongue. That way, it buys you time to rebuild your arousal so you can be ready for a second round after several minutes. The majority of men usually last longer during the second around and your woman will be grateful for the extra attention you have given her.
* Switch to the sex position which allows your woman to be on top. Such position allows your penis to be less stimulated so you may regain control once more. You may go even longer if you ask her to move up and down on you nice and slow.
* It is perfectly okay for you to stop completely and compose yourself. There is no shame in that. When you completely stop, continue playing with your woman while the arousal your body is experiencing calms down so she does not have to be left lying there feeling neglected. Also, she will not likely notice you have actually pulled your penis out of her if she is still being pleased, at least not for a minute or two.
* Wear a condom. Condoms can help reducing the stimulation your penis gets and they protect both you and your partner. She is going to thank you for not leaving her a mess afterward.
While the techniques described above are not considered permanent solutions for relieving premature ejaculation, they are still excellent quick fixes that can allow you to slowly master the control of your arousal. If you want to learn the best quick-fix techniques, you will find the superior 18 quick-fix techniques presented in the “Ejaculation Trainer” by Matt Gorden.
About the author:
Matt Gorden is the creator of “Ejaculation Trainer“, a program that teaches men how to maintain mental so they can delay ejaculation and last longer. What distinguish his program from others is that it does not neglect any minor factor that may contribute to your premature ejaculation problem. If you are looking for a natural and effective premature ejaculation treatment, look no further, visit: Ejaculation Trainer.